AGENCY MINDED, BUSINESS ORIENTED
I am thrilled to introduce you to Notavi Creative!
We are a marketing and communications group that brings together a seamless network of experience for clients—one in which any marketing challenge will be met with strategy and precision from concept through production in areas of strategy, content development, design and production.
And that’s where the name comes from…
Clients will quickly find that working with us feels like having us on board as an extension of their team. My area of expertise is in evaluating and helping clients determine their marketing needs, then identifying projects and plans that can successfully transform or launch marketing and communications efforts.
When coupled with a creative team that can bring these projects to life quickly and strategically, through content creation and design, results can be dramatic and enduring.
I look forward to learning more about your organization, discussing challenges, and forging creative and powerful tactics to drive results.
Michelle Burgess, M.A., ADPR
Owner | Communications Director
“Clients find working with us feels like we’re truly an ongoing extension of their team.”
Overseeing creative and design projects from inception to fruition
Branding storydoers versus storytellers.
We don’t just tell you what needs to be done for your branding, we have the talented team and skillset to get it done bringing any marketing idea to fruition.
Notavi Creative is a collaborative brand development group that is rooted in strategy and has 15+ years of branding experience and the foresight to identify and deploy best creative processes, ideas and action plans.
We’re super sleuths that take time to understand what makes an organization and its people tick; learn where challenges exist before we offer suggestions on how to address them; recognize the unique standards and practices of each industry; determine what makes you stand out; and help empower teams to create resources that can be used internally.
Once we identify the need, the plan and the deliverables, our team brings these ideas to life through exceptional, leading-edge graphic and web design and development, copywriting, public relations and more.
Our process, and how we engage with clients, has earned stars and stripes through the years. It includes discovery, strategy creation, consensus building, and managing the design and production of branding elements that encompass the aspirational essence of your organization—what it strives to be.
What We Do
COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE AREAS IN MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS.
- Strategic planning
- Ongoing consulting services
- Campaign/project management
- Special projects management
- Website support
- Video production (producer)
- Content creation for any marketing materials (websites, collateral, presentations, advertising)
- Streamlining and/or writing original content
- Social media content
- Press releases
- Commercial proofreading
- Logo design and brand identity systems
- Graphics to explain complex ideas
- Annual reports and briefs
- Website design and development
- Print advertising
- Ad campaigns
- Digital communications
- Marketing collateral
- Trade shows
- Fundraising/development support
Nonprofit / Civic
- Blessing House
- The Chuck and Char Fowler Family Foundation
- Catholic Community Connection
- Community Foundation of Lorain County
- Community Foundation of Mahoning Valley
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Early Ages Healthy Stages
- Fund for Our Economic Future
- Healthy Community Partners of Mahoning Valley
- The Howley Foundation
- The Institute for Public Policy and Economic Development
- Millstone Fund
- Mobility Management
- Koinonia Homes
- Moses Taylor Foundation
- Neighborhood Alliance
- Nestlé (community engagement)
- The Nord Center
- Northeast Regional Cancer Institute
- Ohio Early Childhood Health Network
- Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio
- Saint Luke’s Foundation
- Strengthening Stark
- United Way of Greater Lorain County
- Women’s Fund
- Case Western Reserve University
- Cleveland State University
- IoT Collaborative
- Lorain City Schools
- Lorain County JVS
- Summit Education Initiative
- The University of Akron
- Ursuline College
- Williamson College of the Trades
- Women in Tech Initiative
Retail and B-to-B
- GSI Executive Search
- Moore Wild Birds
- Nelson Tree Service, LLC
- IoT Collaborative
- The Lanterman Group
- Siemens Partnership/Case Western Reserve University
- Boyd Watterson
- PCO Bookkeepers and M&A Specialists
- Todd Associates
- V Financial Partners
- White Blaze/Stratos Wealth Partners
Telling Your Story Through Video
Narrative News is our video division dedicated to illuminating stories of business owners, entrepreneurs, educational institutions, nonprofits, and communities.
Our intent is to create authentic video stories that build awareness for individuals and organizations through dynamic video interviews and features. Since launching this department in 2021, we’ve produced over 100+ videos that have been impactful and sharable resources for various industries.
See videos we’ve produced and learn about our storytelling approach.
KEEPING YOU POSTED