Saint Luke’s Foundation is health-conversion Foundation from the close of the Saint Luke’s hospital in Cleveland. We were fortunate to have had a unique relationship with the Foundation for 10 years acting as their adjunct communications director attending staff meetings, handling all day-to-day marketing and communications, and overseeing all of the Foundation’s marketing and communications deliverables.
- Weekly on-site support attending meetings on behalf of the Foundation
- Programatic support for each of the grant officers in relation to their specific strategy needs
- Content development for ongoing communications and leadership messages
- Solidification of strategy areas
- Media relations
- Social media management
- Partnerships with the grantees to adopt nonprofit storytelling opportunities
- Work in and around beneficiary voice in conjunction with grantees
- Ongoing design of print and digital materials
- Launched two extensive websites
- Annual reports (12 reports that included digital and printed elements)
- Annual meetings and events
*This project was completed as part of Roux Creative, the former agency co-owned by Michelle Burgess that closed in 2018.